Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Haters

 Dealing with haters...you know the type. You invest countless hours into your work, and they'll write something nasty just to spite. There's always some sort of justification in their mind: They don't like your government, as if the common people has any say on what the government does. Sometimes they don't like your form of art. Other times it's just for the lolz...and I just don't get that. Why would someone want to hurt a person they don't even know, just for the sake of causing harm? It's even more distressing when I think of kids. I mean, I'm 36 years old now. I can handle vain hatred better than a kid. But all these kids who get cyber-bullied at schools, for not belonging the the proper race, or having been born with less then adequate social skills. I can only imagine how much they suffer in secret. I wish more people would find reason to follow virtue, then fall so easily to the vices of the world. And for these kids who suffer from bullies, if it helps any, my heart is with you.

Amit.

No comments:

Post a Comment